Our real estate financial modeling course will prepare you for a career in real estate finance. You’ll learn how to analyze a real estate investment and build a robust value-add financial model.
Modeling is only one aspect of becoming a real estate superstar. Therefore, we start by learning about the different property types and how to analyze a real estate market. You’ll then learn the key financial metrics used in real estate.
With that knowledge, you’ll then create a stabilized real estate model to introduce you to the unique aspects of real estate modeling. Finally, you’ll build a complex value-add model complete with an equity waterfall.
At completion, you’ll build a real estate value-add model complete with an equity waterfall.
Some key things you'll learn
- The different property types and their unique characteristics
- How to analyze a real estate market
- Key real estate financial metrics
- Build a stabilized real estate model
- Build a value-add model with an equity waterfall